The Astana International Financial Center(AIFC) is the first center in the region to offer businesses a comprehensive legal regime for attracting, implementing, and protecting investments based on the most business-friendly laws of the AIFC, based on the principles, norms, and precedents of English and Welsh law and/or the standards of leading global financial centers.
You can learn more about AIFC on the website https://aifc.kz/en/
Green Technology Hub provides a service for supporting organizations in registering and relocating to the unique center of AIFC.
The registration process takes 5-14 days and consists of the following stages:
- Selection of organizational and legal form
- Preparation of documents
- Preparation of application
- Filling out the application through the AIFCs online portal
- Preliminary verification
- Payment of the registration fee
- Verification of the application by the Regulator
- Provision of additional information regarding the registration or further transfer to the Ministry of Justice.
Waiting for the assignment of the BIN by the Ministry of Justice
Issuance of Certificate of Incorporation.